Lead a Learning Team
Learning and development does't happen overnight, but you'll still need to be tuned in to make the most of it! As a manager, tracking the learning decisions of your team is a centralized and easy process with My Team's Learning. Visibility of completions, overdue assignments, and self-registration is all just a few clicks away.
Click into My Team > My Team's Learning from the navigation bar to get started.
My Team’s Learning allows managers direct access to the My Learning pages of their reports. The landing page is organized into a series of user cards that display engagement metrics along with learner-specific information organized into cards.
The two metrics are:
1) How engaged are my learners?
We've split learning engagement into four categories to indicate the activity of employees in the past 90 days.
- Idle Learners are employees who have not registered or completed any learning courses in the last 90 days. They need encouragement to explore the Learning Library to boost their skill development.
- Passive Learners are employees who have played at least one assigned course in the last 90 days. They only engage in learning when prompted to do so. They need encouragement to explore courses on their own to boost their skills.
- Curious Learners are employees who have self-registered and completed at least one course in the last 90 days. They show interest in self-improvement and development. Encourage these learners to dedicate more time to learning.
- Active Learners are employees who have completed at least one self-registered course in the last 90 days. They are motivated and engaged learners who further their own personal development without any prompting. Active Learners utilize online learning more efficiently and help to create a thriving learning culture. Encourage these learners to share their learnings with others in the company.
2) How much of the learning is self-directed or assigned by managers/admins?
Are people taking their learning into their own hands, or is the status quo still reliant on management and administrators? Get a feel for who is driving the development of your team.
The following information is listed on each learner's profile card:
- A learner profile photo (or initials if no photo was provided)
- Learner full name
- Learner job title
- Learner email address
- Number of active courses (number of overdue courses will show in red with a warning icon)
- Number of completed courses
By default, all direct reports are visible. Checking the Show Extended Team box will also add indirect reports, giving full visibility of a leader’s entire line of hierarchy.
Click the Export button from the My Team’s Learning page to export the My Team Learning report. This report contains the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Active Courses
- Overdue Courses
- Completed Courses