When an employee leaves your organization, it may be necessary to extract their personal information related to performance and learning before they are deleted.
- Deletion is permanent and irrevocable.
- All personal identifying information about a user is removed or anonymized immediately at the time of deletion. This includes any learning transcripts and assignments.
- Prior to deletion, all employee data is retrievable by the Administrator via People Management, Admin Mimic, and Reporting.
Deletion is Permanent!Yes, we did just say that above, but we want to make sure you know that this will permanently remove user data from your portal. To see exactly what is removed and/or anonymized upon deletion, please refer to the tables within the GDPR help article.
Extracting People Information
To retrieve the information related to the user's profile, including name, email, start date, and tags, use the People Export feature to extract an Excel spreadsheet.
- Go to People.
- Click the Export People button to retrieve an Excel spreadsheet of your current people data.
- From the extracted report, find the user's data to save for your records.
Extracting Learning Data
To retrieve the information related to the user's learning transcript, use Admin Mimic to log in as the employee and export their My Learning report (also known as the Transcript Report).
Once logged in as the user:
- Go to Me>My Learning.
- Click the Export button to retrieve an Excel spreadsheet of the user's transcript information.