Have a new hire? Is it time to get the rest of your team uploaded to PiiQ? Add a new person to your portal in 3 easy steps! If you want to add more than one user at a time, take a look at how to Import People.
From your Dashboard, go to People, then click Add Person.
- Fill in the required fields.
- First Name, Last Name, and Email Address are all required fields to save a record. Email address needs to be unique.
- A manager is required to establish the organization hierarchy and determine who can assign and track courses for subordinates both direct and indirect.
- Start typing to search for a manager’s name. You'll only be able to select people that already exist in PiiQ, so make sure you've uploaded or created the manager before trying to add them to another employee's record.
- If the employee has no manager, they can be designated "Top of Tree."
- Fill out any other fields that are relevant to the employee.
- Phone number
- Employee ID
- Start date
- Title. This is different from the Role, and is used to capture Business Title. Title field is a free text field, but if you enter a letter, you will be given a choice of titles.
- Tags. If you start typing you will get a list of possible tags to select. You can assign one Admin tag for each Admin tag category to a user, and you can assign multiple User tags for each User tag category. Before you can assign a tag, you will need to create it on the Tags page.
- Click Confirm icon.