Having trouble logging-in?
Let's get you moving! Follow these steps to retrieve your keys to PiiQ.
Verify your email and set/reset your password
- If it is your first time logging in or if you need to reset your password, please click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.
- Enter your email address with which you have an account in the system and click Send Reset Link.
- This will send a password reset email to your inbox. Please look out for an email sent by Cornerstone. It should come from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Follow the instructions from the email to set/reset your password. After resetting your password successfully, you will then be able to log in via your email address and password that you have set.
Please note all new Passwords must contain all of the following:
- 8 or more characters
- 1 or more numbers
- 1 or more special characters (ex. !@#$)
- at least one UPPERCASE letter
- at least one lowercase letter
Useful Tips for Employees
- Contact your administrator to confirm you have access to login to PiiQ.
- Confirm you are using the correct email address as listed on your PiiQ profile and it is spelled correctly.
- If you don't receive the reset email in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder in your email account.
- If you can't find the email anywhere, make sure the domain "csod.com" is whitelisted at your end.
- The password reset link in the email can only be clicked once. You'll need to click the Forgot Password link again to request a new link.
- Remember to use reset link from the latest email. The old invalid links if used will give you an error like below.
Avoid requesting multiple password resets too quickly.
Once you hit the Submit button, a request is made. Wait for that email to come in without requesting any more password resets. If the email doesn't come through within 10 minutes (remember to check spam folder as well), then please contact your internal system administrator.
Useful Tips for Administrators
- Always check the spelling of your users' email addresses in your people section and make sure they are in an "active" status.
- If the employee does not have a password or needs to reset it, you can send them a password reset link by going to piiq.csod.com > "Forgot Password" and entering the employee's email + send reset link. The link will be emailed to your employee.
- If none of your employees are receiving password reset emails, then there is a chance that the domain the emails are being sent from has been blacklisted on your IT side. Submit the following link to your internal IT and request that the indicated steps be taken to whitelist Amazon AWS.
You will be locked out of your account after multiple failed attempts.
For security reasons, if your account has had at least 3 incorrect login attempts, you will be given a warning and after 5 failed login attempts, you will be locked out of your account for 10 minutes.