Apart from getting a numeric number, each employee will get a text description or label attached to the score.
- Using the left Navigation, go to Settings> Performance Settings> Rating & Scores.
- Go to Overall Score section, and find Configure Overall Score Labels.
- Click the number to adjust the groups. The default groups are based on range and rounding precision.
- Click the label, and start typing your preferred label.
- If you don’t need labels to be displayed, simply remove the labels by deleting it, click on Save. Then you will only get numeric scores without labels.
- Click Save.