Overall score provides useful numeric results from the performance review process. By comparing the overall score every year, you can ensure the continuous development and improvement of everyone in the organization. The overall scores come from the manager’s ratings in Manager Review.
- Determine how much goal and competency scores contribute to the overall score
- Determine the score range by setting the minimum and maximum value
- Determine the accuracy by selecting the rounding options
- Set the label for each overall score
- Customize the display of overall score with or without Label and numeric Score
- Set visibility of overall score to employees
Overall Score configuration is real-time configuration: Changes can be applied mid-cycle
Any change of settings in the overall score section will be made available to all active reviews instantly.