Scheduling and configuring a review are the final steps in setting up a Performance Review in PiiQ. The configurations done in the previous steps determine how your review forms will look like. So, before you schedule a review and launch it for your employees, its highly recommended to go through the checklist below:
Performance Rollout Checklist
- Roles : Make sure all the roles you would like to have during the review cycle are created.
- Content Library : Make sure goals and competencies are in place, and roles are assigned to these goals and competencies.
- Rating Scale : Make sure to decide on the scale, labels, and whether rating pin should snap to marker as these cannot be changed after review cycle has been created.
- People Management : Make sure that users are updated to the role they should have review conducted in as roles cannot be changed after review has been created.
You have covered the above checklist and are now ready to rollout a review. Learn the stages of a Performance Review and how to add a review cycle below:
Three phases in each round of Performance Review :
- Goal Setting - Managers review and approve the Goals that will form the basis for rating their team. Competencies are already set by admins.
- Self-Review - Employees rate themselves on the Goals and Competencies defined by their managers and admins.
- 360 Feedback (optional) - Managers solicit 360 feedback on their employees from people inside the organization.
- Manager Review - Managers rate their team and have the ability to see the ratings and comments that were submitted by employees during the self-review process.
Learn how to: