If you need a quick overview of how your organization is ranking, we've got the report for you! The Overall Scores Report provides administrators and managers a glance into users' performance. It also provides a great way to compare performance scoring across teams to identify top performers.
Report visibility is determined by your active Cycle View:
- Managers with the My Team Cycle View will generate a report for their direct and indirect reports.
- Administrators with the Company Cycle View will generate a report for the entire organization.
- Use the Cycle Selector to select the review cycle you wish to report on.
- Go to the main Dashboard, then click Download, on the Manager Review widget.
- Please click Download Overall Scores.
- Review the Data!
Here is a breakdown of what you will find:
- The average goal score
- The average competency score
- The final Overall score and the overall score label corresponding to this score
- User's other details such as role, title, manager name etc.
- The range of the goal & competency score on the report is in accordance with your Rating Scales setting. This cannot be changed mid-round.
- The range and visibility of the final Overall score and label are in accordance with your Overall Score configuration setting. This can be changed mid-round.
- If there is "N/A" in Performance Score column, then it implies either the user doesn't have any goals or their goals haven't been rated by the manager.
- If there is "N/A" in Competency Score column, then it implies either the user doesn't have any competencies or their competencies haven't been rated by the manager.
- The Overall score will only appear if the review has been Submitted by the manager.