First of all, welcome aboard - we're glad to have you with us! Whether you're kicking off an entirely new portal or transitioning into administrative responsibility, we've got your back. We're here to make sure you are able to become a PiiQ power user as soon as possible. You can become a master in all things PiiQ by following these 3 easy steps:
- Book time with us, your dedicated support team.
- Dive into the PiiQ Help Center for all your new admin questions.
- Save our contact information! We're always available to help you be successful.
Book Time For a One-on-One Admin Call
Don't go it alone! Schedule a call with us to review PiiQ and how your portal is currently configured. It's a great chance to become familiar with administration and also an equally powerful opportunity to tweak and/or streamline your process to fit your organization's needs. This isn't just a training call. Use this time to explore what works and what doesn't so we can optimize the experience of your teams. Your work--and how you work--continuously evolves, and we're ready and excited to partner with you.
- For European and American clients, book with us here: Reserve your session!
- For Asia Pacific clients, email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out the Help Center
Take it from us when we say that a little preparation now will save buckets of time later! Our Help Center is full to the brim with walk-throughs, frequently asked questions, and best practices. Once you have a meeting scheduled with us to go over your portal, dive into these articles to get up to speed on the basics of PiiQ and how to best utilize its tools to suit your organization.
If you're using Performance, start with Introducing the PiiQ Performance Framework and some of our best practice articles, such as:
- Performance Onboarding Checklist
- Assigning Roles & How They Work
- Best Practices for Goal Setting
- Ratings & Scores Tips and Best Practices
If you have access to Learning, Getting Started is a great way to familiarize yourself with the basic features of the module. Go deeper with these in-depth articles:
- Learning Onboarding Checklist
- Learning Insights for organization-wide reporting
- Manage Learners for tracking specific courses
- Creating a Course Draft to author your own content
You also have a chance to practice modifying, setting up, or reviewing any information in our Demo organization! This is a great way to get a head start on all things PiiQ. Bookmark these articles and get comfortable with our Help Center!
Get In Touch When You Need Us
If you have any outstanding questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com, or call any of the numbers below - we're here to help, so don't be shy!
Live Phone Support: Monday- Friday 8 am - 5 pm Pacific Time & by appointment in your time zone.
- United States: +1 833-616-7447
- New Zealand: +64 9-887 9349
- Australia: +61 7 5613 1518
- United Kingdom: +44 808 168 7074
- International: +64 9-887 9349