Sometimes starting out in PiiQ can be a bit overwhelming! I felt the same way when I started working in the platform, trust me. In an effort to make all the icons more distinguishable and familiar, I created a PiiQ legend. Below you will see the icons you will see in your PiiQ portal, and what they mean.
- This symbol will bring you to the PiiQ Help Center
- This is the Settings symbol. Clicking this icon will bring you to your personal page Settings.
- This indicates there are more Options in that particular area. This 3-dot menu will provide a drop-down of additional options.
- This icon means you are able to Export information.
- This icon means you are able to Import information.
- This symbol will allow you to Search in that area.
- This icon indicates the ability to filter results.
- This icon means you are able to Add a person to that page. Only found on the People page of your portal.
- This is an Admin only feature. The binoculars allow the Admin to mimic into another user's account.
- This symbol indicates a Goal.
- This symbol indicates a Competency.
- Pencil icon means you are able to Edit that particular area.
- This downward arrow indicates the field is able to be expanded, meaning there is likely more information in the text box.
- Arrows with a circle around them mean you are able to reorder the list of information.
- The trash bin icon indicates the ability to delete an item.
- An 'X' means to cancel the action you are currently performing.
- The checkmark icon to save the changes you just made.
- This toggle icon indicates the ability to turn a function on or off, making something active or inactive.
- This icon indicates the ability to change a picture in that area.
- This upside-down triangle icon means that you are able to filter results.
- This icon brings you to your People page. This is a people selector option available to managers, and also for admins to access/mimic people data.
- This icon indicates reporting and the Insights area of your portal.
- This icon brings you to your Team. This is available to managers and anyone with direct reports.
- This icon brings you to your Learning Library.